AS Colour Mali Tee
In a nutshell
Its curved hemline and scooped neckline make the AS Colour Mali Tee one of the most popular ladies tees in the blank garment range. It features capped sleeves and is a more generous cut than the more fitted AS Colour Wafer Tee. Wear it to size or buy it slightly bigger to team it with a pair of tights for that trendy oversized t-shirt look!
All garments of the AS Colour range are manufactured under the AS Colour Code of Conduct, which sets out strict rules ensuring the garment production process guarantees ethical working conditions, prohibition of child-labour, no forced labour, safe & hygienic working conditions, fair wages, humane working hours, no discrimination, regular employment and humane treatment of workers.
This garment is also OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified, which means that it is free from dangerous substances, such as pesticides, heavy metals, formaldehyde, and undesirable surfactants, making it safe for consumers as well as the people who make and sell it.
- 100% combed cotton (oatmeal marle & grey marle 15% viscose and lightblue marle 15% polyester)
- 150 gsm
- scoop neck, capped sleeves, curved hem
- Shoulder to shoulder tape
- Fabric pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage
- Side seamed, double needle hems
- Self-fabric binding on neck
The Mali Tee is ideal for printing, so talk to our wonderful team about the various printing options available at Shirtbox.
|Body Width (cm)
|Body Length (cm)
Recommended Decoration Techniques
- Direct-to-Garment Print
- Heat Transfer
- Screen Print
- White fabric can appear slightly transparent
- We only stock black and white Mali tees – for any other colour please allow 3-7 days to ship to our location, plus local shipping to your nominated address.